As an innovation- and market leader in B2B-Make-Up Cosmetics we are looking for a
Vice President (m/w) Global Strategic Marketing
Consumergoods / Cosmetics
- Sets strategic vision for the organization to evolve product portfolio, business models and enable brand building thus making the enterprise fit for the future
- Leads the creation of the overarching marketing strategies in alignment with Sales, Category Management and Digital
- In close collaboration with the MOPS and Analytics team uses data as a key source to add speed to market, build innovative product solutions and better understand the end consumer, thus helping the customer in building tailored concepts
- Sets and manages the MWB and ensures highest possible ROI for all activities and projects
- Develops a digital presence and establishes the enterprise as a brand, thus moving away from the pure manufacturing image
- In this context ensures brand consistency and brand building and drives all external brand messaging such as claims and taglines; all in collaboration with Communication
- In close cooperation with Category Management and Innovation/Product Development, leads the translation of market and technology trends into viable product and service solutions.
- Drives all and any marketing campaigns toward customers and consumers which promote engagement and brand building
- Serves as a strong interface and representation to the customers
in understanding customers’ and consumer’s needs and future trendsand thus provide marketing, product and service solutions thatprovide the enterprise with a key competitive advantage
- Profound knowledge and experience in Strategic and/or Product Marketing Leadership
- Proven track record in successfully delivering campaigns, building brands, understanding the consumer and defining a strong marketing vision
- Sound knowledge of web technologies
- Industry experience preferred
- Excellent change management skills
- Blends into different cultures easily
- Good networker and great communicator
- Self-reflective and continuous learner
- Able to navigate in a midsized, company undergoing a major transformation
- Strategic vision and bigger picture thinker
- Understands the power of data
- Cognizant of existing culture, blends in easily and applies former experience to current environment
Would you can expect?
- The possibility to blaze new trails and to make an impact!
- Joint a highly qualified team
- A familiar but modern and innovative enterprise
- You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered
- Interesting benefit packages to support work-life-balance
You are looking for a real perspective?
We look forward to receiving your online application (please merge your application (CV, reference letters, diplomas, application letter) into maximum two attachments), referring to Ident-No. 18_427. For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Heidi Steinberger at +49 – 89 28852792.